EEHA – Classification & Design
This course is suitable for electrical workers or engineers who work in Hazardous Areas.
This course will be delivered holistically in a classroom environment with access to work practices information and resources as per a normal workplace. Supervision of simulation activities will be conducted for assessment.
Completing all the units of competency within this course will lead to the issuance of a Statement of Attainment for EEHA – C&D Classification and Design. The Statement will include a transcript of all completed units. Statements of attainment will be issued and are issued in line with the guidelines outlined in the SRTOs, AQF and as required under the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011.
Units of Competency
- UEENEEM052A – Classify Hazardous Areas – Gas Atmospheres
- UEENEEM053A – Classify Hazardous Areas – Dust Atmospheres
- UEENEEM054A – Plan Electrical Installations in Hazardous Areas – Gas Atmospheres
- UEENEEM055A – Plan Electrical Installations in Hazardous Areas – Dust Atmospheres
- UEENEEM056A – Plan Electrical Installation in Hazardous Areas – Pressurisation
- UEENEEM057A – Design Explosion Protected Electrical Systems and Installations – Gas Atmospheres
- UEENEEM058A – Design Explosion Protected Electrical Systems and Installations – Dust Atmospheres
- UEENEEM059A – Design Explosion Protected Electrical Systems and Installations – Pressurisation
Candidates will be provided with:
Learners Guide, Assessments, Plant Drawings, Standard Forms, Project Management S/W and relevant Legislation.
This course can be delivered at our training facilities or on your own site for suitable sized groups.