Date(s) - 10/05/2016 - 13/05/2016
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Power & Plant Training Facilities
532 Seventeen Mile Rocks Road, Sinnamon Park, Qld
Four (4) days
- The purpose of this introductory hands-on workshop is to learn how to conduct arc flash hazard analysis as well as provide a refresher on modeling power systems using ETAP software extended to four days.
- The arc flash assessment and mitigation techniques using proper device protection, selectivity & coordination along with several hands-on practical exercises are the main focus of this workshop. In addition, a refresher course of power system modeling fundamentals, equipment sizing, power flow problems, short circuit analysis & motor starting concepts will be covered during the first day and a half of the workshop.
- An ETAP workstation is provided for each attendee.
Who should attend
- New ETAP users and power engineers who wish to increase their skills using the ETAP application to perform system studies
- Current users seeking a refresher course
- Knowledge of power system engineering concepts is highly recommended for those attending this workshop